Looking for honest, hardworking individuals to become a part of our BUG ENFORCEMENT sales team.
Learns how to conduct inspections to identify infestations or conditions conducive to infestations of wood destroying organisms and/or insects, birds, or other vertebrate pests for the purpose of making proposals and presentations to obtain sales contracts.
Self-motivated and goal-oriented
Good networking skills with high energy
Excellent communication skills
Sales experience preferred but not required. If your extremely motivated, hard working, then you can expect to make good money. Looking for a person with a positive attitude, men & women encouraged to apply. This is a commission based position.
– Excellent communication skills
– Clean driving record
– Able to pass background check
– Able to pass random drug test
We provide uniform shirts & solicitor permits
Please send resume to apply to this position.
We thank you for your interest in our company and look forward to reviewing your response today.
At Texas Bug Team, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will solicit new business customers in residential and commercial establishments for the purpose of controlling insect and rodent infestations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High school education or general education degree (GED) required
• Six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred
• Valid driver’s license from current state of residence required
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to calculate rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs CERTIFICATES,
* Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
* Maintain a valid driver’s license.
* Immediately report to management any loss of required license(s).
All Salespersons must be over age 21, no exceptions.
At Texas Bug Team, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a Texas Bug Team associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). We perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
***No Recruiters Please***