Texas Bug Team’s Technicians take pride in their work! We at Texas Bug Team believe that the technician and their jobs are very important to the success of the company’s goals. We train our technicians and give them the opportunity to attend extra classes so they will be able to do their job with a smile and the knowledge they need to be confident in their daily tasks. We desire our Technicians to be more than just someone who shows up to our client’s property and puts out product. We desire them to be experts for each customer’s situation.
Looking for individuals with:
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ready to learn
- Ready to teach
- Transportation to work
- Clean driving record
- Texas drivers license
- Able to pass background check
- Able to pass random drug test(s)
- Legal US Citizen
- Tolerate heat/cold outside conditions
- We WILL train the right person
- Paperless routes – so use of the tablet/smart phone is required.
- Ability to use a GPS
- Must be punctual
- Good hygene
- Keep truck clean at all times – that is considered part of your office.
- Ability to record daily stops, mileage, pre-sales, & sales
- A friendly attitude
Please send resume to apply to this position to Jobs @ TexasBugTeam.com include your LinkedIn profile if you have one.
***No Recruiters Please***
Texas Bug Team LLC is a drug & smoke FREE environment.